Set up your voicemail
- Press and hold the 1 key or dial 123 on your device dial pad to call and connect to your voicemail.
- During the first time setup, you may be asked for your password. The default is the last four digits of your mobile number.
- After using the default password, create a new password.
- Your password can be any 4 to 7 digit code.
- A good password is one that’s easy for you to remember, but hard for others to guess.
- When prompted, record your greeting and name. Your voicemail is now ready to use.