Call voicemail to listen to messages
From your wireless phone
- From your wireless phone, press and hold 1.
- If prompted, enter your voicemail password. Any new unheard messages will begin to play.
- If you don't have new voicemail, press 1 to listen to your saved messages. Messages play beginning with your first (oldest) unheard message or first (oldest) saved message.
From another phone
Accessing your voicemail from another phone is handy when you don't have your wireless phone with you or when outside a coverage area. To check your voicemail messages from another phone:
- Call your 10-digit wireless number.
- When you hear your voicemail greeting, press the * key to interrupt it.
- If you reach the main voicemail system greeting, enter your 10-digit wireless phone number, then interrupt your greeting by pressing the * key.
- Enter your voicemail password when prompted.
- Follow the voice prompts to listen to your messages.
Use the following keys to navigate through your messages.
|Rewind 10 seconds||1|
|Rewind to beginning||11|
|Skip ahead 10 seconds||3|
|Skip to end of message||33|
|Recover deleted message||1 then 9|
|Replay message||0 then 4|
|Hear more options||0|
|Return to main menu||*|
More information can be found on AT&T's support page here.