3-Way Calling is a feature available that allows you to call two phone numbers and speak with both parties simultaneously. There are no extra fees to use 3-Way Calling.
- Call a number you want to participate in a 3-Way Call with.
- While on the first call, call the 10-digit number of the second person.
- Tap the Call button.
- When the second person answers, tap the Call button to create a 3-Way Call.
- If the second person doesn't answer, tap the Call button twice to end the connection and go back to the first person.
- To end both conversations completely, hang up.
- While on a 3-Way call, how do you end one call and continue with the other?
- To disconnect one or both parties, ask them to hang up.